Transforming a building and a neighborhood.
Horsefeathers Market & Residences is located on Buffalo’s West Side, in an emerging neighborhood on Connecticut Street. Retaining it’s historic charm, this is a state-of-the-art mixed-use building featuring:
- A foodmakers market & an eco-friendly gourmet restaurant on the first floor;
- 24 loft-style apartments on four floors;
- Elevator access to all floors; and
- Limited secured on site tenant parking for an additional fee.
Environmental benefits of the building include:
- Geothermal heating and air-conditioning;
- High efficient electrical fixtures;
- Energy Star rated appliances;
- Energy efficient double hung windows;
- Water-use reduction with low-flow plumbing fixtures.
All residential units offer:
- Open living, dining, kitchen area;
- All major appliances included, with washer/dryer in two-bedroom units (Energy Star rated);
- High ceilings and energy efficient double hung windows;
- Geothermal heating and cooling heat pump systems, individually controlled;
- Included high speed internet and cable television;
- Laundry room in lower level.
The building features the following vendors:
- MISTER SIZZLES, open and operating in the Horsefeathers Market. The burger and shake shop on Buffalo’s west side serving Burgers, Cocktails, Milkshakes and more! They also have Gluten Free and Vegan options available.
- Frequency Therapeutic Massage + Bodywork, specializes in pain management, personal development, stress reduction, and relaxation coaching are only some of the reasons my clients utilizing my style of massage and touch therapy. in the historic Horsefeathers Building.
- A Taste of Soul, is a soul food take out restaurant that caters personal soul food meals.
- The Mane Room Salon Upscale full service salon.
- Green Standard, Eco-friendly cleaning company located in the historic Horsefeathers Building.
346 Connecticut Street
Buffalo, NY 14213