Transforming a building and a neighborhood.
Horsefeathers Market & Residences is located on Buffalo’s West Side, in an emerging neighborhood on Connecticut Street. Retaining it’s historic charm, this is a state-of-the-art mixed-use building featuring:
- A foodmakers market & an eco-friendly gourmet restaurant on the first floor;
- 24 loft-style apartments on four floors;
- Elevator access to all floors; and
- Limited secured on site tenant parking for an additional fee.
Environmental benefits of the building include:
- Geothermal heating and air-conditioning;
- High efficient electrical fixtures;
- Energy Star rated appliances;
- Energy efficient double hung windows;
- Water-use reduction with low-flow plumbing fixtures.
All residential units offer:
- Open living, dining, kitchen area;
- All major appliances included, with washer/dryer in two-bedroom units (Energy Star rated);
- High ceilings and energy efficient double hung windows;
- Geothermal heating and cooling heat pump systems, individually controlled;
- Included high speed internet and cable television;
- Laundry room in lower level.
The building features the following vendors:
- Lait Cru Brasserie, open and operating in the Horsefeathers Market. A French-Inspired Brasserie on Buffalo’s west side serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Nickel City Cheeseshop, is a full service, European inspired, neighborhood Cheese & Specialty food store in the historic Horsefeathers Building.
- Buffalo Blueprint Upscale interior design company specializing in tile masonry work.
- The Mane Room Salon Upscale full service salon.
- Buffalo Cake Pops Bringing the best cake pops and mini sweet treats to my beloved city of Buffalo!
- Good Neighbors Federal Credit Union Micro credit union branch fully equipped for your financial needs.
- One Additional Year Round Commercial Tenant to be Announced.
346 Connecticut Street
Buffalo, NY 14213