Come home to Buffalo’s most vibrant neighborhood.
In the heart of what the American Planning Association awarded one of the Ten Great Neighborhoods in America, the Elmwood Village is the most vibrant community in Western New York.
A state-of-the-art residential/commercial complex, the building contributes to the pulse of this lively block of the Elmwood Village with:
- 24/7 occupancy of the building enhances safety & security;
- Parking available behind building in public lot.
Environmental benefits of the building include:
- Highly energy-efficient building envelope;
- Daylight harvesting in 90% of residential units & stair tower;
- High energy-efficient mechanical systems;
- Low-voltage electrical fixtures for lighting & motion sensors;
- Energy Star rated appliances;
- Water-use reduction with low-flow plumbing fixtures.
Residential units offer some or all of the following amenities:
- Sophisticated design, featuring an open living, dining, & kitchen area;
- Major appliances including microwave & dishwasher (with washer & dryer in select units);
- High ceilings with large window openings, including two-story living areas in lofts;
- High efficiency heat & air conditioning;
- Individual gas & electric metering;
- Ceiling fans;
- Conditioned outdoor fresh air intake with heat recovery in common areas;
- Security system, and wired for phone, cable television, & internet;
- Laundry room in lower level.
The building is also a stone’s throw from downtown and convenient to the northern suburbs. There is something here for everybody: singles, couples, seniors, or children.
504 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14222
In the heart of what the American Planning Association awarded one of the Ten Great Neighborhoods in America, the Elmwood Village is the place to be.
National recognition is great, but what really makes the district work is a community commitment to high quality urban life. Strong block clubs and revitalization organizations welcome newcomers and work together to ensure that the district thrives.
With hundreds of shops and restaurants, museums & galleries, outdoor concerts & festivals, a Farmers Market, and vital neighborhoods with Victorian charm, this is the most vibrant neighborhood in Western New York.
The building is also a stone’s throw from downtown and convenient to the northern suburbs. There is something here for everybody: singles, couples, seniors, or children. In short, no matter what your age or background, this is a place where those who love city living will feel completely at home.