Transforming a building and a neighborhood.
Horsefeathers Market & Residences is located on Buffalo’s West Side, in an emerging neighborhood on Connecticut Street. Retaining it’s historic charm, this is a state-of-the-art mixed-use building featuring:
- A foodmakers market & an eco-friendly gourmet restaurant on the first floor;
- 24 loft-style apartments on four floors;
- Elevator access to all floors; and
- Limited secured on site tenant parking for an additional fee.
Environmental benefits of the building include:
- Geothermal heating and air-conditioning;
- High efficient electrical fixtures;
- Energy Star rated appliances;
- Energy efficient double hung windows;
- Water-use reduction with low-flow plumbing fixtures.
All residential units offer:
- Open living, dining, kitchen area;
- All major appliances included, with washer/dryer in two-bedroom units (Energy Star rated);
- High ceilings and energy efficient double hung windows;
- Geothermal heating and cooling heat pump systems, individually controlled;
- Included high speed internet and cable television;
- Laundry room in lower level.
The building features the following vendors:
- Lait Cru Brasserie, open and operating in the Horsefeath
ers Market. A French-Ins pired Brasserie on Buffalo’s west side serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- Nickel City Cheeseshop, is a full service, European inspired, neighborho
od Cheese & Specialty food store in the historic Horsefeath ers Building.
- Buffalo Blueprint Upscale interior design company specializing in tile masonry work.
- The Mane Room Salon Upscale full service salon.
- Buffalo Cake Pops Bringing the best cake pops and mini sweet treats to my beloved city of Buffalo!
- Good Neighbors Federal Credit Union Micro credit union branch fully equipped for your financial needs.
- One Additional Year Round Commercial Tenant to be Announced.
346 Connecticut Street
Buffalo, NY 14213
In the re-emerging West Side of Buffalo, Connecticut Street is in the heart of a revitalizing neighborhood. Adjacent to Buffalo’s popular Allentown district, there are many things to see and do, all within walking distance. Landmarks include Symphony Circle, Kleinhans Music Hall, the campus of D’Youville College, The Connecticut Street Armory, Karpeles Manuscript Museum, and Grover Cleveland High School. Only a few blocks west of the thriving Elmwood Village, it is drawing on a diverse population driven by the area’s tradition as a landing spot for new immigrants, groups from Africa, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Asia complement existing Italian, German, Puerto Rican, and Irish communities to provide extraordinary cultural and ethnic richness.
Nowhere else in Buffalo will you find the same mix of traditional and ethnic-based shops, restaurants and services. Within walking distance are long-standing and new retail establishments providing life’s necessities and then some. The commercial district is expanding rapidly and includes an iconic coffee shop, popular fresh fruit and vegetable vendors, a Halal butcher with middle eastern specialties, clothing and jewelry shops, hardware and flooring dealers, a charming flower shop, gallery spaces, restaurants, and much more. In short, this is a place where those who love city living will feel at home.
But what really makes the district work is a community commitment to high quality urban life. Strong block clubs and revitalization organizations welcome newcomers and work together to ensure that the district reflects our core values of safety, opportunity, and diversity.