Hertel Avenue is rising!
1685 Hertel is located in the heart of the vibrant North Buffalo neighborhoods along Hertel Avenue. The building is a state-of-the-art residential complex featuring:
- 16 luxury apartments (two bedroom / two bathroom);
- Two studio apartments (ADA accessible);
- 16 garages; and
- Two commercial/retail spaces on Hertel Avenue.
Environmental benefits of the building include:
- Highly energy-efficient building envelope;
- Daylight harvesting in 90% of residential units and stair tower;
- Highly energy-efficient mechanical systems;
- Low-voltage electrical fixtures on light and motion sensors;
- Energy Star rated appliances;
- Water-use reduction with low-flow plumbing fixtures.
All residential units offer:
- Sophisticated design, featuring an open living, dining, kitchen area;
- All major appliances included, with washer/dryer in all units (except units A101 & B101);
- High ceilings with large window openings;
- Central heating/ventilation/cooling system;
- Individual gas & electric metering;
- One garage parking space per apartment unit (except units A101 & B101);
- Security entry system;
- Video cable is included, pre-wired for high-speed Internet & telephone.
1685 Hertel Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14216
North Buffalo is centered on Hertel Avenue, considered the heart and soul of the district and its commercial hub. Hertel is lined with shops, restaurants, civic institutions and Buffalo’s most noted movie theater for independent films, the North Park Theatre.
In the North Park section of North Buffalo there are many affluent homes and architectural properties, while the southern section mostly populated by a very stable middle class in a traditional neighborhood setting. Once a year, sections of Hertel Avenue are closed for traffic for the popular Italian Festival.
The Lofts @1685 are within walking distance to the University of Buffalo City Campus, the subway station and Main Street. The popular Lexington Food Coop is being built across the street with many other shopping and entertainment options nearby.