12-foot ceilings and oversized windows create a sense of airiness, with maximum potential for daylight harvesting in this re-purposed Historic building, . High-efficiency radiant heating is utilized throughout & each unit contains all Energy Star rated major appliances, including an in-unit washer/dryer making this an Energy Star rated building. Built-to-last with all non-flammable fire-resistant materials, the building is highly insulated with superior sound separation between rooms. There is a household waste recycling center in the basement, as well as available in-house daycare on the ground floor. Please note that monthly rent does not include gas & electric utilities.
- Appliances, Energy Star Rated
- Bike Racks
- Carpet in Bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Central Ventilation System
- Conditioned Fresh Air Intake with Heat Recovery
- Gas & Electric Metering, Individual
- Hardwood Floors in Living, Dining, Kitchen
- High Ceilings
- High-Speed Internet, Available
- In-House Daycare, Available
- Laundry, In-Unit (Washer/Dryer)
- Open living, dining, kitchen areas
- Parking, Off-Street Lot
- Radiant Heating, High-Efficiency
- Recycling Center, On-Site
- Security System, Available
- Storage Loft, In Unit
- Tile Floor in Bathrooms
- Water-Use Reduction Fixtures
- Windows, Energy-Efficient
More Buffalofts Developments
Check out other great neighborhoods!
North Buffalo, Elmwood Village, Hamlin Park, and South Buffalo:
The city’s vital traditional neighborhoods are the place to be. With over 200 apartments, we leave a place where those who love city living will feel at home.
Walkable, bicycle-friendly neighborhoods provide old world charm as well as shopping and entertainment opportunities. There is something here for everybody: singles, couples, seniors, and children.
Developed, Designed and Managed by:
Our projects are designed and developed by The Frizlen Group, a consortium of architects, construction managers and property managers experienced in developing and managing properties in urban environments.
Copyright © 2019 l The Frizlen Group. All rights reserved. | Staff Login